Terms and Conditions
2021 Easy Career 学员基本协议
VIP Program Products
Terms and Conditions
The below Terms and Conditions will govern the Services, including but not limited to Career Consultation Service, Personal Profile Editing Service, Networking Skill Development Service, Interview Package and all VIP Packages, purchased under the applicable Statement of Work (“SOW”). The specific services conditions and description of the work to be performed will be set forth in each SOW executed by both Parties.
Services provided by Easy Career Consulting Inc. (the “Services”). Easy Career will provide the following types of Services:
- mentor-led one-on-one online/onsite career training,
- self-paced training and digital learning subscription services, and
- Services provided by Easy Career Consulting Inc. (the “Services”). Easy Career will provide the following types of Services:
- instructor-led small class online/onsite services.
- All one-on-one services are solely provided to the assigned customer. Other irrelevant persons are prohibited to attend sessions in any means unless exceptions are given by Easy Career.
- Intellectual Property.
- Grant of Copyright Rights in the Course/Session Materials. Subject to Customer’s payment of the applicable amounts due under the applicable SOW and to Customer’s compliance with the SOW, Customer will own all copyright to the portion of the Course Materials consisting solely of personal profiles, written assignments and analyses, and other coding based materials(other than Retained Materials provided by Easy Career), prepared and delivered by Easy Career to Customer under the applicable SOW, provided that Customer will exercise its rights for Customer’s personal uses only and will not resell or distribute the Course/Session Materials to any third party.
Grant of License Rights in the Course/Session Materials. For Easy Career Retained Materials and the portion of the Course/Session Materials that consists of scripts, code, templates, and all other materials developed by Easy Career in connection with the Services, Easy Career grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, irrevocable (except in case of breach of this Agreement or the applicable SOW) perpetual license, without the right to sublicense, to use for Customer’s personal uses only (the “Course Materials License”). The Course Materials License does not apply to
- Customer Materials, and
- any other products or items licensed, or otherwise provided, under a separate agreement.
“Easy Career Retained Materials” means (i) materials (other than products) developed or obtained by or for Easy Career and (ii) subsets or modules of the Deliverables that by themselves provide generic technical information not unique to Customer’s personal uses.
- Reservation of other Intellectual Property Rights. Each Party reserves for itself all other Intellectual Property Rights that it has not expressly granted to the other. All rights to Easy Career Retained Materials remain Easy Career’s sole property. Easy Career will not be limited in developing, using or marketing services or products that are similar to the Deliverables (other than those portions of the Deliverables where ownership of the copyright has been granted to Customer) or the Consulting Services, or, subject to VMware’s confidentiality obligations to Customer, in using the Deliverables or performing similar Consulting Services for any other individuals or parties.
- Use of Course/Session Materials. For some sessions, Easy Career will deliver the session contents in an online video format. Customer agrees that Easy Career may limit the access to a specified time. Customers are not allowed to share, record, copy or transfer any video format course/session materials to a third party without a prior formal consent provided by Easy Career.
- “Confidential Information” means information or materials provided by one Party (“Discloser”) to the other Party (“Recipient”) which are in tangible form and labeled “confidential” or the like, or, information which a reasonable person knew or should have known to be confidential in the circumstances.
- Recipient may use Confidential Information of Discloser: (i) to exercise its rights and perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and an applicable SOW; or (ii) in connection with the Parties’ ongoing business relationship. Recipient will not use any Confidential Information of Discloser for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and will disclose the Confidential information of Discloser only to Recipient’s employees or contractors who have a “need to know” that Confidential Information for purposes of an applicable SOW and who are under a duty of confidentiality no less restrictive than Recipient’s duty under these Terms and Conditions. Recipient will protect Discloser’s Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner as Recipient protects its own confidential or proprietary information of a similar nature but with no less than reasonable care.
Recipient's obligations under Section 3(b) with respect to any of Discloser's Confidential Information will terminate if Recipient can show by written records that this information:
- was already rightfully known to Recipient at the time of disclosure by Discloser;
- was disclosed to Recipient by a third party who had the right to make the disclosure without any confidentiality restrictions;
- is, or through no fault of Recipient has become, generally available to the public; or (iv) was independently developed by Recipient without access to, or use of, Discloser's Confidential Information.
In addition, Recipient will be allowed to disclose Discloser’s Confidential information to the extent that the disclosure is required by law or by order of a court or similar judicial or administrative body, provided that Recipient notifies (to the extent permitted by law) Discloser of that required disclosure promptly and in writing and cooperates with Discloser, at Discloser’s request and expense, in any lawful action to contest or limit the scope of that required disclosure.
- Permitted Disclosure. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, neither Party will disclose these Terms and Conditions and an applicable SOW to any third party, without a prior written consent of the other Party.
Fees and Payment
- All fees paid by Customer are non-refundable.
- Fees are exclusive of GST/HST and Customer will pay or reimburse Easy Career for all Taxes arising out of the applicable SOW.
Term and Termination
- These Terms and Conditions takes effect on the Effective Date and will continue until the earlier of i) the completion of the Services, ii) 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Easy Career may terminate Services and these Terms and Conditions or SOW without any formal notice to customers if one of the following events occurs: i) Non-complete payment; ii) any violation to the above Terms and Conditions mentioned in Services and Course/Session Materials sections.
Easy Career reserves the right of final interpretation for the content hereinabove.
When you use this website and fill in your email address anywhere on the website, and check “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions”, and click “submit” button, we will assume that you agree to accept email marketing from us.
You can cancel this subscription at any time and under any circumstances.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Welcome to Easy Career Job Board（Easy Career 岗位直通车，Jobs.ezcareer.ca）. Below are our “Terms and Conditions” which govern how you may use our website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and service. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Easy Career Inc. (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
- Person name
- Email address
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.